Friday, October 31, 2008

Report #1

ANIMAL INVESTIGATION REPORT #1

Date of murder : 21st January 2006

Time of murder : Unidentified

Year : 2006

Name of Victim : Kitty

Position Title : Daughter of unknown cat

The Findings : Detectives were called by a lady who was working in a petrol station saying that she found a kitten dead on the floor . Te kitten was abused and beaten all over her body . There was a wound on the victim's head which was bleeding very badly . The lady who had spotted the kitten dead said that she saw a man in a car throwing the kitten to the floor of the car and beating it with a thick stick . The witness got the plate number of the suspect's car . The suspect has been charged with murder of a young kitten.

Investigation Officer : Coco Green

Date : 1st November 2008

Signature : Coco^ Green

1 comment:

Penny Yuen said...

Poor poor kitty! My condolence to kitty's family, tell them we're very sorry to hear about kitty's tragic death! Do send it's body to pokok's animal graveyard for burial at Diversity, we will have a ceremony for it.

love,
Pokok mc Green

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Coco Green and i help save wildlife . My family have been tortured by humans , i lost all the toes on my foot . Only half of my family survived . I am friends with Chiquitita and Pokok . TOGETHER WE HELP SAVE WILDLIFE !